Justin Bennet: It's a boring day.
- Austin Carter: Wanna blow stuff up?
- Justin Bennet: Nah.
- Austin Carter: We could tease Carter about Curly!
- Justin Bennet: No.
- Austin: Then what DO you wanna do?
- Justin: Hmm...
- Justin: Let's buy a copy of EarthBound.
- Austin: Not Mother?
- Justin: We don't have a mother.
- Austin: Ok it's decided! We will go get a copy of Mother!
- Justin: And ice cream caek!
- Austin: -_- Is that all you ever want?
- Justin: So what?
- So Austin and Justin set off to get a copy of Mother and an ice cream caek.
- First they have to go through the Punkin Forest.
- Austin: What's a punkin?
- Justin: You tell me.
- Austin: Oh well. Uh HOLY CARTER!
- Justin: What happened?
- Austin: BEARS!
- Justin: Hey it's just a teddy bear picnic.
- Austin: Oh. Yum!
- Justin: Let's sneak in.
- Pokemon Trainer: Go, Poke Ball!
- Justin: Ah! These are teddy bear Pokemon!
- Pokemon Trainer: I cought a Teddiursa!
- Austin: Hey Trainer, wats your name?
- Pokemon Trainer: My name is Pokemon Trainer.
- Austin and Justin: ...
- Teddiursa: Teddy! Ursaaaaa!
- Austin: That's the Teddiursa call! HE'S CALLING HIS MOTHER! URSARING!
Justin: Is that the copy of Mother we wanted?
- Ursaring: ROARR!
- Austin, Justin, and Pokemon Trainer: AHHH!
- The three run away, but the trainer is seperated from Austin and Justin. The Ursaring prefers non-trainers as food.
- Justin: DID THE NARRATOR JUST SAY FOOD?!
- Austin: Look! A town!
- They run into the town and never see the Ursaring again.
- Austin: Oh look! A fountain!
- Justin: I am thirsty.
- Austin: Me too.
- The duo drinks from the fountain.
- Austin: Too bad that wasen't a soda fountain.
- Elder Mickey Mouse: Did you just drink from that fountain?
- Justin: MICKEY MOUSE! BENNET'S ALWAYS WANTED YOUR AUTOGRAPH! WE DON'T EVEN HAVE TO GO TO DISNEYLAND NOW!
- Austin: Yaa....
- Elder Mickey Mouse: You know that's the fountain of age, right?
- Austin: Noo....
- Austin and Justin turn into 28 year olds.
Justin: Hey! Nice abs!
- Austin: Thanks!
Austin: Yay! I can get a tatoo!
- Justin: I'm gonna donate my kidney and rob a bank!
Austin: I'm going to say "will you marry me" to MS!
- Justin: She's not older!
- Austin: I'll bring her some water then!
Suddenly Ally leaps down.
(Somehow Ally watches Austin like a hawk)
Ally Curls: Oh no you don't!
- Ally magicly makes Austin and Justin about 13 again.
- Justin: Darnit!
- Austin: Aww. My tattoo was going to be a dragon with a sash that said Nitrome Must Die!!!!.
- Ally: My work is done.
Ally leaps off.
- Justin: Well, bye. I'm going to ninja flirt with that chicky.
- Austin: Hey! We needed to get Mother, remember?
- Justin: Oh yeah! AND THE ICE CREAM CAEK!
- Justin runs off.
- Austin: Wait up!
- The duo comes to a Toys R' Us.
Austin: Let's rob that store.
Justin: What does the sign say? I can't read!
- Austin: I can. It says; $1,000,000,000 Bank.
- Justin: Ohh.
- The duo runs into the Toys R Us.
Austin: EVERYONE FREEZE! ALL YOUR MONEY ARE BELONG TO US!
- Justin: Um... this looks like a toy store.
- Austin: Your right.
- Manager: SECURITY!
- Justin: Wait! We're just here to... uh... buy the game Mother and ice cream caek!
- Manager: Sorry, we only sell toys.
- Austin: How about we get Club Penguin memberships?
- Manager: Ummmmm... ok?
- Austin hands him a bunch of money, and he buys them Club Penguin memberships.
- Justin: We play on Club Penguin?
- Austin: Yea, remember? Our user names are Navyman9 and Stitchwork35!
Justin: Oh yeah. Our motto is; Waddle around and meet new enemies!
- Austin: C'mon, let's go.
- Justin: I wanted to feed my puffle Burgermiester!
- The duo heads off and finally finds a nintendo store.
- Nintendo Employee: How may I help you boys?
- Austin: One copy of Mother, please.
- Justin: And an ice cream caek!
- Ninployee: Uh, we don't sell ice cream cakes, but sure, one Mother, coming right up!
- Austin: YAY! We're finally gonna get Mother!
- The duo is exited until he comes back.
- Ninployee: Aww, sorry, we just sold the last copy to a guy named Swindler's Servent.
Austin: Swindler's Servent?! He could work for the Master Swindler!
- Justin: WE NEED TO STOP HIM!
- Austin: Hey look a gambling machine.
- The duo gambles.
- Justin: We got nothing.
- Austin: Now we have no money on our hands. We'll have to steal Mother from the Swindler.
- The duo walks outside and sees a green guy.
- Austin: Hey you! Long green and blobby!
- Swindler's Servent: ?
- Austin: Would you like a free subscription to Nabbers Monthly?
- Swindler's Servent: Would I!
Austin: Yes you would! Just give us your phone number!
- Justin: And call us mabye!
- Servent: Ok! Just let me get out a peice of paper!
- While Swindler's Servent isn't looking, the duo swipes the copy of Mother.
- Justin: Copy get!
- Servent: HEY!
- Swindler's Servent chases them until they come to a cake shop. Luckily they brought their DSs. They played Mother in the Game Boy Advance slot.
- Austin: That was a sweet adventure!
- Austin: Right Justin?
- Austin: Justin?
- Justin: One ice cream caek, please!
- Cake Shop Employee: Coming right up!
- Austin: *sigh*
- The End!