Cheese Related Dreams is the first story in the NMD adventure series made by TinyCastleGuy.
The story is not yet finished, but you can read a sneek peek from some random point in the adventure to another:
- Carter: What did you figure out?
- Head scientest: How to make a really great explosion!
- Enda (points at beakers with liquid inside): Are any of these drinkable? I'm thirsty.
- Scientest: Hmm. One of them's juice and the other's deadly poison. I really should label these things.
- Enda: I'll just go get a soda.
- Scientest: Soda! How delightfull! Would you like one Curly? And you, mystery boy?
- Curly: This is my boyfriend. I'm too furious to introduce him.
- Carter: Hi. I'm Carter, Austin.
- Scientest: Carter? How wonderful. And i'm--
- Enda: Hey! There's no soda in the fridge! Just laundry!
- Scientest: Check in the oven!
- Scientest: Anyway, i'm professor Edgar--
- Enda: Why would there be soda in the oven!
- Edgar--: Cuz the mailbox was full!
- Scientest: Anyway, i'm professor Edgar Von Tir--
- Enda: Found the soda! Where's the ice?
- 'Edgar Von Tir--: 'That's a good question. Where is the ice?
The professor leaves the room.
- Curly: That's Edgar Von Tirespoke. He's a quantum cheeseologist. Scence the Mayor of No-Name Ville's such a food fanatic, Edgar's a pretty big celebrity around here.
- Edgar Von Tirespoke: Where did I put that ice?
- Edgar: Oh yes. We were always running out of ice, so I installed a new ice machine in the spare room.
The door to the spare room flings open and an avalanche of ice covers Enda.
- Edgar: I'm having a little trouble with the overflow switch
- Enda: Augh! Cold! Eagles aren't made for the cold!
- Edgar: Enda, make me a note for me to fix that.
- Carter: Oh, so is Enda like Edgar's lab assistant?
- Enda: Of course not. Don't be stupid.
- Edgar: Tear up the note. I'll just fix it now.
Somebody knocks on the door. *Knock Knock*
- Somebody at the door: Knock knock!
- Carter: Who's there?
- Somebody: Boo.
- Carter: Boo who?
- 'Somebody: 'Don't cry! The sing-o-gram people are here!
- Curly: Ooh! The sing-o-gram people!
- Enda: We're gonna need more ice!
The sing-o-gram people open the door.
- Sing-o-Gram People: Hello
- How Are You?
- Sing-o-Gram People: The Mayor Sent Us
- To Ask You Please
- If You're Done With
- Your Brand-New Fabulous Cheese!
- The Party's Tonight
- The Mayor Wants To Say
- You'll Give Him A Fright
- If You Cause A Delay!
- The Whole Village's Waiting
- We Know You Won't Fail
- 'Cuz If You Do
- It's Straight Off To Jail!
- Sing-o-Gram Person: Rum Tum Rumma Tum Tum Rumma Tum Tumma Rum Tum Tum
- Sing-o-Gram Person: Stop.
That's All Folks! If you want to read more, you're gonna hafta wait until it's released.