|This Page Belongs To Magnavox Oddysey Fan!
This article, Evil Touch, is the creative property of Magnavox Oddysey Fan. Please do not steal this article.
Edits for grammar or mistake fixes are allowed. Edits to change anything else or the context are allowed only with the user's permission. To talk about edits or copyright ideas just contact Magnavox Oddysey Fan here.
- Knights:They will descend from the sky, and they must be prevented from reaching the ground.
- Mice:Like knights,They will descend from the sky, and they must be prevented from reaching the ground.
Main Article: Balloons (Evil Touch)
Each knight/Mouse is attached to a balloon of a certain colour with a shape on it. The balloons act like parachutes to guide the knight/Mouse down to the ground. When the balloons are popped, the knight/mouse falls off the screen.
- Sometimes drawing a random shape will make a balloon pop.
- Likewise, there is a chance a slightly related balloon will pop when the shape for a different Balloon is drawn, as long as at least one thing is similar (such as curves or vertical lines).
- Sometimes, when one of the knights/mice lands on the castle, the balloon(s) it was carrying will change type.
- Some knights or mice that are coming down will be covering up other knights' balloons or mice' balloons.
- Evil touch Holds the record for being the Nitrome fan-made game that won 2 Awards: won the newgrounds's daily 3rd place. Also won the 1st place in the Best Flash Game Awards.