|Happy Jump Land|
←↑↓→ - Move
Being able to play as the Bearded Man in his story.
Happy Jump Land is the prequel to Enemy 585. Much like its predecessor, it is a parody of the Super Mario Bros. series, but stars the Bearded Man rather than Enemy 585 and Turner.
Bearded Man and the Princess are on the balcony of their castle, when the Princess's chihuahua starts to bark. The Bearded Man goes down to see what has happened, and suddenly King Frog appears and kidnaps the Princess and the chihuahua. The Bearded Man gets angry and runs after him.
- World 1
- World 2
- World 3
- Secret World 1
- World 4
- World 5
- Secret World 2
- World 6
- Bearded Man
- Guard Dog
- King Frog
Fireball Chain (Firebar) - Rotates in a circle.
Barrel-Shooting Rock (Spike, Donkey Kong) - Shoots Barrels out of it's mouth.
Cannon (Bullet Blaster) - Stays on ground, shoots Cannon Balls.
Bomb Blob (Bob-Omb) [BETA ELEMENT] - It turns at cliffs and when it meets a wall. It runs to player if it sees him and after a few seconds explodes. Shooting in it or jumping on it kills it, but it doesn't make it explode.
Dark Bomb Blob- It turns at cliffs and at walls. It runs to player if it sees him and after a few seconds explodes. Shooting on it makes it explode. Jumping makes him dizzy and after some seconds it explodes.
- Block - When the player hits this block, it breaks and drops a Gold Coin.
- Happy Block - When the player hits this block when small, they will either receive a coin or a Grow Gumdrop. If the player hits it while normal, they get a Fire Plant instead of the Gumdrop.
- Grow Gumdrop (Super Mushroom) - Makes the small Bearded Man grow into normal size.
- Life Gumdrop (1-Up Mushroom) - Gives the Bearded Man an extra life.
- Invincibility Pill - Gives the Bearded Man invincibility for a little.
- Fire Plant - Gives the Bearded Man firepower.
- Gold Coin - Gives the Bearded Man points.
- Powered down - A small Bearded Man. When hit, dies.
- Normal - A normal-sized Bearded Man. When hit, turns small.
- Fireball - The Bearded Man in a fire suit. Can shoot fireballs that go straight forward until they hit a wall or enemy. When hit, turns back into normal Bearded Man.
- Balloon - The Bearded Man with a balloon. Can use it to float in the air or underwater.
- Happy Helmet - A helmet that the Bearded Man can wear. Using this, he can block objects from above or use it to duck and cover himself.
- Many levels are altered from the original Enemy 585 to better fit the ability of the Bearded Man. There are now many more platforms and enemies where there weren't before.