|This Page Belongs To Magnavox Oddysey Fan!
This article, Mutiny Spin Off, is the creative property of Magnavox Oddysey Fan. Please do not steal this article.
Edits for grammar or mistake fixes are allowed. Edits to change anything else or the context are allowed only with the user's permission. To talk about edits or copyright ideas just contact Magnavox Oddysey Fan here.
MTV Arcade - Daily 1st Place
Mouse - Perform Actions
Previous Sequel:Mutiny 2 Previous Real Game: Mutiny
The Player Controls Yellow Pirates That Fight By Some Nitrome Characters Including Masked Robots' Tiny Feet,
Red Trolls,Karate Clans And 8-Bit Spiders.
The Pirates Have To Fight Against Right Eyes
The Pirates Have To Fight Against Ribbits
The Pirates Have To Fight Against Racers
The Pirates Have To Fight Against Good Takeshies And Evil Takeshies
The Pirates Have To Fight Against Masked Robots' Severed Feet
The Pirates Have To Fight Against Red Trolls
The Pirates Have To Fight Against 8-Bit Spiders
The Pirates Have To Fight Against Karate Clans
The Pirates Have To Fight Against Cloned Bosses From Rubble Trouble Series.
Level 10 (Final)
The Pirates Have To Fight Against The King Shroom
- The 8-bit Spiders Are Based Off The Aliens From Space Invaders,Also Are Based Off Ocho From The Amazing World Of Gumball
- When King Shroom Is Defeated And His Defeaded Phase Resembles A Dark Green Cloud Is A Reference To Bonmucho From Locoroco Series Of Games,Bonmucho Also When Is Defeated The Defeated Phase Resembles A Black Cloud
- The Red Troll Is Possibly Evil Because Of The Wanted Posters Sticked On The Platforms That Red Troll Appears On It,The Red Troll Is Possibly An Anti-Hero Or A Criminal Because Of He Has Escaped From The Monster Jail
- The Karate Clans Were Inspired From The Slider Of Icebreaker A Viking Voyage When The Clan Uses His Hammer To Smashing Ice Cubes.
- The Mutiny Series Are Based Off The Worms Series Of Games.