This article is about a fictional product made by a fictional company thought up by Plasmaster. If you would like to edit this article, please leave a message asking for his permission.
The Plasmaster Fun Console is a video game system created by Plasmaster Enterprises as a platform for several games created by the same company. The console is compatible with both disc and cartridge games, having slots for both. It also has wireless functionality to its controllers.
The controllers have a similar design to the GameCube controllers. They have a control stick on their left side, with an arrow pad just below it. On the right are a large button labeled A, and two small buttons next to it labeled B and 1. Below this trio of buttons is a second, smaller control stick labeled C. On each of the controller's 'shoulders' are two shoulder button, labeled ZL and L on the left, and ZR and R on the right. On the right shoulder is a small scroll ball for scrolling functionality. In the center of the controller is a Start button and a Pause button.
The following games are compatible on the PFC system.
- Super Smash Nitrome (cartridge)
- Super Smash Nitrome 2 (not yet released) (disc)
- Monster Slayer (cartridge)
- Double Edged Conquest (disc)
- Oodlegobs Adventure (not yet released) (disc)
- Test Subject: Enzyme Adventures (cartridge)
- Nitrome Party (disc)
- Nitrome Smash Arena (disc)
- Battlefield Nitrome (disc)
- Scribblenauts: Nitrome (disc)
- Test Subject Racing Arena (disc)
- NMD: Tower Wars (not yet released) (cartridge)
- Canary: Last Frontier (not yet released) (disc)
- Fat Cat Guardians (not yet released) (cartridge)
- Final Ninja: Kyukyoku (disc) (not yet released)
- Monster Slayer X Warlock Quest (disc) (not yet released)