|This Page Belongs To Magnavox Oddysey Fan!
This article, Pixel rainbow, is the creative property of Magnavox Oddysey Fan. Please do not steal this article.
Edits for grammar or mistake fixes are allowed. Edits to change anything else or the context are allowed only with the user's permission. To talk about edits or copyright ideas just contact Magnavox Oddysey Fan here.
Best Indie Game Awards:3rd Place To be the Free Indie Rapid Fire game of the Year
Pixel Rainbow Is a unofficial game based on rainbogeddon.The player controls a Rainbow Creature, with the goal of collect all pills while dodging enemies. The rainbow creature is always moving, with no way to stop it except running into walls. This game has the same basic concept and idea of Pac-Man. The player only has one life, and can collect power ups that appear randomly throughout the levels.
← Left → Right ↑ Up ↓ Down: Move creatures Space: Action
Pixel Rainbow has twenty levels. In each level, the rainbow creature have to collect all pills before proceeding to the next level. Enemies, which respawn once killed, will try to hinder the Rainbow creature. Power ups can be obtained and used for destroying enemies. Collecting several of one power up will strengthen it, increasing a certain part of it (e.g: A strengthened drill will drill faster than a basic drill).
- Rainbow Clan:Is hinted in the Mutiny Spin Off,He informs about powerups of the levels 1-5.
- Rainbow Pirate From Mutiny: He informs about powerups of the levels 6-10
- Rainbow Ghost:Have the same appearance as the ghosts from pixel pop,But with rainbow.He informs about powerups of the levels 11-15
- Rainbow right eye: He appears as the same right eye from colour blind but with rainbow.He informs about powerups of the levels 16-20
Same as rainbogeddon
- This Game was hinted in the ending of mutiny spin off
- This game have a unknown release date on july
- The game is quoted as "Nitrome fan fiction's take on Pacman"