Cursor, Keyboard numbers
Steamships is a fanmade Steamlands sequel. It takes place on water and introduces new gameplay mechanics.
The game also has resource management and unit production, to resemble a more traditional RTS. Resources can be obtained by destroying enemy blocks and guns. An Engineer can be assigned to a production block like the Assembly or Factory and will produce armour blocks or weapons.
The game also features Stealth, Radar and projectile interception.
New armour blocks/weapons
- Assembly (Production block)
- Factory (Production block)
- Starseer (Radar)
- Bowhead (Sonar)
- Jellyfish (Torpedo launcer)
- Riptide (Naval Hail Stone equivalent)
- Coral (Torpedo interceptor)
- Poseidon (Naval Zeus equivalent)
- Trident (Heavy torpedo launcher)
- Plan-B (Stealth field generator)
- Water proof blocks (For submarines)
- Water proof reflection armour (For submarines)
- Scuba Diver (Naval anti-saboteur unit)
- Mermaid (Naval saboteur unit)
- Sailor (Naval engineering unit)