Sweatshirts is an Austin and the Bestgamers song parody of Starships. This song is about Justin Bennet's inner self.
- Austin: Well, another concert. Let's do this!
- Justin: Whatever...
- Austin: Um, Justin, is something wrong?
- Justin: Oh, i've just been thinking... What's so great about me?
- Austin, Carter, and Bennet: HUH?!
- Austin: You're the best! You're superb! You take the caek! (Literally.)
- Justin: But who makes a living as a caek-stealing ninja? That's just stupid!
- Master Swindler: Hey!
- Carter: You need to reach into your inner self and find out the great truth!
- Justin: Um, my sweatshirt?
- Carter: I guess you could call it that.
- Bennet: Showtime!
- Austin: Ok Justin, let's show you what's really inside you! ONE TWO THREE!
Help you not die-ie-ie-ie-ie-ie!
Into the sky-y-y-y-y-y!
(Sorry, that's all I got for now.)