Test Subject Nightmare is a game idea made by Rusted Rusher. It is a Test Subject game taking place in an alternate universe where many things are different. This is a very big WIP.
Test Subject Nightmare takes place in an alternate universe where The Professor and Dr. Nastidious have a friendlier rivalry. More importantly, the evil Master Goolare is a new character. He created an enzyme called Nightmare, which he calls the Ultimate Enzyme. After 50 tests, he will unleash it. However, Nightmare is secretly attempting to escape. Some of the before level messages are from Goolare's point of view and the others are from Nightmare's. There will also be more characters. Work in progress.
Only enemies introduced in this game will be listed
- Orange Enzymes
- Green Enzymes
- Red Enzymes
- White Enzymes
- Purple Enzymes
- Phantom Enzymes
- Teal Enzymes
- Full-Armored Orange Enzyme (Fought on level 11)
- Giant Squid Green Enzyme (Fought on level 20)
- Multi-Plant Red Enzyme (Fought on level 32)
- Radiant White Enzyme (Fought on level 41)
- Dragon Purple Enzyme (Fought on level 54)
- Teal (Fought on level 63)
- Master Goolare (Fought on level 65)
- GADRAN (Fought on level 66)
In a room like in any of the Test Subject games, a pot of bubbling black liquid held by the ceiling turns over and spills the liquid on the floor. Then the liquid shapes into the Nitrome logo and hardens. The Nitrome logo has a shiny texture to it after hardening.
- The maker of this article did not know about the Purple Enzymes page when making this.
- GADRAN's name is a reference to SHODAN from System Shock 2. However, GADRAN itself is based on the canon The Machine.